Support Our CATHOLIC Schools
Please check your property tax bill to ensure your support is directed to the English Catholic School Board. It’s a great way to deliver a powerful message to the government about the strong level of support for Catholic education in Ontario.
- The property tax rate for both Catholic and public school supporters is the same.
- Regardless of whether you rent or own, you can declare yourself as a Catholic school supporter.
- Grandparents, and those without children, can also declare themselves as Catholic school supporters.
- Every time you move, your tax support automatically defaults to public school support. Catholics need to re-declare themselves as Catholic school supporters.
- If your taxes are not directed to the Catholic school system, you cannot vote for Catholic trustees in the next election.
Are You Ticked? - Support Cathoilc Education Brochure (pdf)
Verify your support by calling the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation at 1-866-296-6722. Thank you for your support.