CSCO works to promote a better understanding of School Chaplaincy and to support School Chaplains in their ministry. CSCO counts among its members over 200 Chaplaincy Leaders from Catholic schools in all corners of the Province of Ontario, Canada.
THE PURPOSE OF CSCO
- To organize Catholic School Chaplaincy Leaders into one body for mutual support.
- To address professional, pastoral, and educational concerns of Catholic School Chaplaincy Leaders.
- To facilitate communication among members and with other organizations concerned with ministry in Catholic schools.
- To define and clarify the role of the Chaplaincy Leader in the Catholic school.
- To create a better understanding of the nature and importance of Catholic School Chaplaincy.
For more information visit www.csco.ca.